Snap Pea Salad
- ¼ c White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 t Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 t Salt
- 1/8 t Black pepper
- ¾ c extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 2 t Fresh Oregano-chopped
- 1 ½ lbs Sugar Snap Peas, strings removed
- 1 c Carrots, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 2 c Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz Bocconcini (small mozzarella nuggets)
- ½ c Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped coarsely
- 1/3 c Red Onions, sliced into bite size pieces
1. In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly. Stir in oregano. Cover and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add snap peas and simmer for 4 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Place snap peas in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, Bocconcini, carrots, olives, and red onion. Toss with 1/3 c of the dressing. Serve additional dressing on the side.
Witte’s Vegetable Market, LLC