- 36 ears sweet corn
- 1 pint of half-and-half cream
- 1 lb cold butter, cut into pieces
1. Husk corn and remove the silk. Rinse corn with cold water.
2. Cut corn off the cob into a large roasting pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Add cream and butter.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.
5. Cool corn by placing roaster pan in a bath of ice water. Stir corn until cooled.
6. After corn is cool place corn in freezer bags.
To serve: heat corn through and add salt and pepper to taste. Keeps well for one year in the freezer. Yields 12 cups.
Witte’s Vegetable Market, LLC